Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 28 and Jan 30. *ETA to AUS Only
Shipping: Free Shipping for orders over $100.
Too often we are running between the sewing machine and the iron when we are quilting.
The joy of having this remarkable Birch Mini Steam Iron is that you can save up time by setting up an ironing station right just next to your machine.
Handy and portable, this marvelous piece easily fits into a crafter's tool box, or into a travel bag for those touch-ups on the go.
Ergonomically designed, it is a must-have tool to remove creases on your work.
Simply plug it in and within a few seconds, you will be pressing your quilts and garments, ready for the next stitch.
Features & Specifications:
- Steam & Dry Ironing
- Unique Ergonomic Rubber Handle
- Non - Stick Soleplate
- Ideal for needlework, handicrafts and when traveling
- Great for college, travel and crafting and quilting retreats
- Mini Steam Iron removes wrinkles from almost any fabric
- 1.4oz (40 milliliters) water tank
- Perfect for Travelling - Dual voltage for travel convenience
- Heats up quickly in 30 seconds
- Variable temperature settings
- Non-stick soleplate
- 1-touch steam control
- Measures 13.4 x 7.6 x 7.6 cm
- Designed to comply with Australian Electrical Standards
- Instruction Booklet included