Estimated Arrival: Between May 20 and May 22. *ETA to AUS Only
Shipping: Free Shipping for orders over $100.
- Red enameled handles for a comfortable, sure-grip
- Hot drop forged and nickel-plated construction for the most durable performance
- Strong, long-lasting blades for easy resharpening and a clean cut every time; micro-serrated bottom blade
- 8" length, 3 1/2" cut
- wide range of cutting tasks
- able to cut through the fabric of many weights
- designed with bent or offset handles so that whatever is being cut does not have to be lifted off the cutting surface
- ensures the shears do not harm the cutting surface
Care and Use Tips
for a Lifetime of Performance Properly cared for, quality scissors and shears will last for many years. Here are a few tips on the care and use of Mundial scissors and shears.
To clean blades, wipe them after each use with a clean, soft cloth; do not use water.
• Use the right scissors or shears for each job.
• Oil the pivot screw on scissors and shears every few months. Place a drop of oil on the screw, open and close a few times and wipe off excess oil.
• Never force a cut. If scissors cannot complete the cut, stop cutting. Cut heavy materials near the pivot, not near the tips of the blades.
• Cut carefully; hitting metal or plastic objects can cause nicks in the blades, damaging them and minimizing their cutting effectiveness.
• Handle carefully; dropping scissors can knock them out of alignment, reducing cutting accuracy.
• Store in a pouch or wrap in a clean cloth in a safe, dry place to prevent accidents and damage.
• Do not sharpen pinking shears by reworking the zigzag profile of the teeth; a simple edge grinding is sufficient.
• Blades should be sharpened if they do not cut evenly from pivot point to tip. Check Yellow Pages for professional sharpeners