Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 05. *ETA to AUS Only
Shipping: Free Shipping for orders over $100.
- There are 7 different size 45 degree diamonds in this set.
- The measurements along the side of the diamond are as follows: the smallest is 1” finished along each side, then1.5”, 2”, 2.5”, 3”, 3,5” and 4” is the largest
- 45 degree diamonds are used to make 8 pointed stars, like Bethlehem Star and Broken Star - a sample of the style is shown in the instruction sheet.
- Choose the diamond size required for your project, then start cutting and stitching!
- We're sure you'll think of other designs for these diamonds too (e.g. 4 of the 1.5" diamonds will make up a 3" diamond - likewise the 2" into 4" etc...Have a play!)
- The templates are marked with seam allowances and marking holes at intersection points.
- The see through fibre optic templates allow you to "fussy cut" your prints.
- To fussy cut, place the template over the selected part of your fabric, centre as necessary then cut or trace.