Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 23 and Oct 25. *ETA to AUS Only
Shipping: Free Shipping for orders over $60.
Matilda's Own Qwash Fabric Cleanser:
- PH Neutral
- Suitable for wool, cotton and all combinations of fibres
- Rinse free (water saving formula). Rinsing is optional
- Suitable for hand and all types of washing machines
- No Phosphates. No Alkaline. High alkaline formulas will crack cotton seeds and often allow the seed to bleed cotton seed oil into the quilt
- Fully biodegradable for wash out into the environment
- Special formula was created in the laboratories where Matilda's Own wadding is tested and created every day so your quilt can look its best and last for generations
- Beautifully scented and formulated to leave your fabrics and battings smelling and feeling soft and clean
Machine wash: Place about 3-4 capfuls in with the wash and run on wool or a gentle cycle
Hand wash: Dissolve 1 to 2 capfuls per 4-6 litres of water (hot or cold), soak for 10-15 minutes and gently agitate by hand to ensure adequate performance. Gently squeeze out.
- Lay the quilt flat to dry.
- This is a good time to "square up" your quilt - Lay your damp quilt out flat making sure to measure the sides and gently arranging the quilt so it is square (just like arranging your damp woolen jumpers after washing).
- You can even pin the corners into your carpet to hold and dry the quilt in the correct shape and ensure it is square
- Rinsing is optional and NOT REQUIRED.