Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 07. *ETA to AUS Only
Shipping: Free Shipping for orders over $60.
That Purple THANG by Lynn Graves is a "must-have" tool for every sewing or quilting room. This tool pushes, pulls, p-fudges, p-turns, p-stuffs and makes its own uses.
Every quilter, crafter, sewer needs to have at least one! Sew inexpensive...you can have several (just in case). Makes a great gift idea for any sewer or quilter.
IDEA: Thread a ribbon through the slot and wear it around your neck. You'll look SEW stylish and your Purple THANG will be always be so handy.
That Purple Thang by Little Foot, Lynn Graves
Funny Name, brilliant little piece of equipment
What you can use the That Purple Thang For :
- As a fifth finger, when you need to keep your seam allowance perfect, this will guide your fabric through, with-out placing your fingers in harms way
- Removing papers when foundation paper piecing
- Finger pressing seams, without damaging fabric or fingers
- The square end if a perfect 1/4" allowing you to keep check on your seam allowances easily
- It will help stuff narrow items like tails on toys
- It will help turn out corners very easily
- Easily remove a pin that has got a little too close to the sewing machine needle
- The slot in the That Purple Thang can be threaded with elastic or ribbon for easy insertion into casings or eyelets
- Use the slot to run a ribbon through so it is always hanging around your neck when needed
Although small, weird looking and having a funny name the That Purple Thang is the most useful non essential sewing tool on the market